Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Loving family and great friends

The first thing I want to come out of this blog is to let everybody know the importance of a loving family and truly good friends. Through this ordeal, I have come to realize how truly blessed I am to have such a loving carrying family, and great friends! My biggest admiration comes from something that shouldn’t surprise me. I have always know my family and friends were very good and caring people, and now also realize that so many of them have a strong religious faith. So many prayers have been sent and I am grateful to have such wonderful support. To all my family and friends, though I always try to show it, but rarely say it...God Bless You, I Love You All!

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to deal with this incredible journey....I had one other friend who had cancer of the tonsils (rare cancer) and it was an amazing story.

    Know that there are up and down days...am sure you have discovered that already.....go with the flow and let go of control...God is in control Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you daily and have you in our prayers Tony. May the Lord be with you and your family as you go through this step of your life. You will all draw strength from one another. You are so right Tony, you are blessed with a wonderful and loving family and friends that will be behind you all the way! Blessings. Donna & Gayland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your footprints story. We certainly need our faith to get us through this journey. May God continue to carry you when you need to be carried and walk beside you the rest of the way. We love you and we continue to pray for you. Lorenz & LaVon

    ReplyDelete