Sunday, May 30, 2010

Making a mess of the sand!


While I know that I have a personal journey ahead of me, I also know I have a personal relationship with Jesus and get choked up every time I read "Footprints in the Sand." There have been many times when I looked behind me and saw only one set of footprints in the sand, and know that Jesus was carrying me during my lowest times. There have been some times when I saw two sets of footprints, and realize that Jesus was walking with me during the best times. There have also been times when I looked back and saw hundreds of footprints, but none of them my own. It didn't take long to realize that while Jesus is always with me, he also lives in my family and friends, letting them help lift me up, walking with us all. For me it is comforting to know that my journey ahead will be eased with the support of friends, family and my savior Christ Jesus - Thank you for making a mess of that sand!

3 comments:

  1. Well now I have to go fix my makeup. Very touching post, something we all need to remember. We are never alone.
    Your favorite sister--Ju

    ReplyDelete
  2. JuDean can get by with your favorite sister, just like Rhonda was always Lorenz's favorite daughter and the boys' favorite sister, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not one to read a lot of blogs, i was searching for some information on comfort cross, i am a woodcarver , and just finish a show in lancaster county pa, and was told about the comfort cross ,,, and thought what a neat idea to carve for those that would like one, then i found your blog,, i read about your comfort cross, thanks for sharing your journey, i wish you well thanks so much for your wonderful insights about your faith, arleen

    ReplyDelete