Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Friends Helping Friends


What a wonderful community we live in and what wonderful friends we have. Last Sunday was the Friends Helping Friends “Fun” Fundraiser, and if you were to base success just on the way I felt, it was a huge success. I am so grateful for everyone who gave donations, helped out, sent prayers or attended the event to socialize and give support. Thank you to everyone for making Sunday such a special event. This coming Friday we are headed back to the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston for testing and to see if the treatment plan is effective. I pray for good news, but either way the support we have received has been a huge moral boost.

2 comments:

  1. With such a big turnout and so many people pulling for you, we just know you will hear good news. Still praying for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday. I was still in Lincoln Hospital. I heard a lot of good comments, though. Lorenz got one of the fish that your dad made. It is a great piece of art.

    ReplyDelete