Friday, November 12, 2010

Just a swing'n


It was spring when I found out I had cancer, the time of year when our swing gets taken out of storage and set up on the deck. I spent a lot of time on that swing, thinking about how I was going to deal with this cancer, just sitting there enjoying the birds and squirrels, or sitting with a computer on my lap typing out a blog entry. I have had many visitors show up while I am swinging, and they end up swinging along with me sharing my passion for that smooth swinging motion. Now comes the time of year when I have to put the deck swing back into storage. I am really going to miss sitting on that swing, visiting with friends, or making out my “to do” list of things that I must get done. But, I am sure I will find another place to do my thinking…oh! and make a spring “to do” list. First thing on that list…set up deck swing!

4 comments:

  1. Move your swing indoors and you can keep swinging all year long!
    TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony I just heard you got a good report today. God is good and faithful ... congratulations on your new hope and keep praying for continued good results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well after reading the other blog, I got to thinking that in 3 months you ca move your swing outside again. Love to all of you! L & L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so much abbreviation on my texting I almost forget how to do it the right way.

    ReplyDelete